Monday, August 25, 2008

Top 10 Cute Pickup Lines

Pickup lines come very handy, when you come across a woman for the first time in a crowded environment. Now all you have is a very few seconds to get her attention. You feed her a good line and lady is all over you. You commit a mistake with your words and you may even get slapped.

You are in a bar. You come across a gorgeous lady. You are out of words. All you need is a solid pickup line to seal the deal. Below are top 10 pickup lines that I have come across.
1. "Did you fall from heaven?” Girl asks "Why?” Boy says "Because you look like an angel”
2. This one is sweet. "If I can re-arrange the alphabet, I will put U & I together”
3. This one is a bit corny. "Do you have a library card? Because I am checking you out.”
4. "Do you have a quarter? I want to call my mom and thank her.” Such a sweet sissy boy.
5. This one is witty. "Hi, I am super computer working at whitepages. I have all the phone numbers in town. Somehow yours is missing. What’s your number?”
6. Hey, if I kiss you, will I get slapped?
7. Hello, you are the cheerleader for Lakers?
8. Hey, you ever had a guy follow you up for miles just because he loved your dimples?
9. Can I get your autograph please? Weren’t you the one who worked in The Beautiful Damsel movie?
10. I am new in this city. Can you give me the direction to your apartment please?

I am a personal witness of most of these lines. Indeed the creators of these lines always get rewarded with love and affection from all ladies.

No comments:

If you want to be notified the next time I write something, sign up for email alerts or subscribe to the RSS feed. Thanks for reading.