Valentine's Day gifts
- The best card shop in London is Paperchase on Tottenham Court Road. Paperchase is the brand leader in design led and innovative stationery in the UK. The range is constantly changing which makes return visits more fun.
- Hotel Chocolate produces luxury chocolates and has many gift ideas to help you choose. Hotel Chocolate is a British-owned company who has been committed to producing real, authentic chocolate for over ten years.
- Hatton Garden is London's jewelry quarter. The streets are lined with exclusive stores, many who have jewelry production in-house so they can create bespoke pieces.
- Some romantics think big softies and a teddy bear would be the perfect gift. Hamleys on Regent Street is the biggest toy shop in the world so is bound to have something for your loved one. Another option would be a Harrods teddy bear as they are collected around the world.
- The London Eye is one of the most popular London attractions and just for Valentines Day it will be offering you the chance to spend time gazing over the city skyline hand in hand with your honey.
- The iconic high level walkways of Tower Bridge will be transformed for Valentines, with flowers, soft lighting, Champagne and live jazz music.
- If you fancy sampling some fine music on your Valentines Day then the Jazz Cafe hosts Valentines Day Concert featuring the sassy, sexy saxophone sounds of YolanDa Brown.
- St. James's Church in Piccadilly hosts a romantic concert, with respected pianist Julian Jacobson setting the mood with a sumptuous repertoire including Chopin.
- If you fancy spending your Valentines night listening to some sumptuous music, then head down to Le QuecumBar and immerse your ears in the heavenly sound of Richard White and Stephanie Graffiti.
- The magnificent setting of Kew Gardens is an idyllic backdrop for a Valentine's Day celebration. Enjoy a champagne and canapé reception surrounded by exotic orchids.
Sail along the Thames alongside picture perfect views and share a gourmet meal for two. Drinks and dancing will complete a romantic Valentines Day aboard a luxurious vessel in London.
Wine tasting for two
Discover the world of wine by taking a self-guided audio tour featuring Oz Clarke at Vinopolis. Sample five sumptuous wines and a special cocktail as well as finding out about the wine cultures around the world.
These are some ideas which would surely help you to have an amazing Valentine's Day at London.