If you love your girl friend more than your life, but she wants to have a break up, then how would you hold her back? These are questions one would ask himself. Is it really worth holding her back? Well there is an easy way to know whether you really want to stay put in that relationship or you want to let it go.
1. Do you really miss her when she is away?
2. You can not sleep when she is angry or sad.
3. You want her to be with you till eternity.
4. You can not see her with another guy.
5. And if you are ready jeopardize everything you own just to get her back.
If you are experiencing these symptoms then you really need your girlfriend back and you really are a one women man. So now let us talk about the most effective and easiest ways to get your girl friend back. Sometimes when one has a sudden break up then they tend to adopt the most destructive methods to get their girl friends back, but this should not be the case. It only causes ill feelings and distance between the two. A guy should never cry or attempt a suicide in such things one should be stronger and face every opposition bravely. One should always search for a reason for the break-up and how can problems between the two could be soughed out, only then measures to get back your girlfriend could be adopted. Getting back your girlfriend is not an easy task.
It requires a lot of effort, time and energy to persuade her to come back to you, you have to give your reasons and impress her. The best ways are:
- If you really want her back, say sorry to her even if it is not your fault.
- Give her some time to think over it again.
- Do not push her too much to take you back as her boyfriend.
- Do not show your emotions in front of her stay cool and give her the required space.
- Try to convince her that you will never repeat your previous mistakes again.
- Do not keep calling your girlfriend and emotionally back mail her to commit to you again.
- Try to assure her that you will always love her and never leave her for any one else.
- And at last send her some flowers or a very expressive letter or card stating all your feelings for her.