Keeping a boyfriend in love with you is a very easy task; you just need to follow some important tips and then you could be sure that your boyfriend will always remain yours.
- One of the easiest things that a girl could do is to praise him from time to time. Boys like compliments the same way girls do. So to make them feel special keep telling them how sexy they look or compliment them about their looks and clothes they are wearing.
- Always keep on reminding him how much you love and need him. Tell him that he is the most special person in your life and that no one else could ever take his or her place.
- You can write long expressive letters or poems for him and leave them in a place where they could easily find them. You can also indulge in writing small sweet notes and leave then in their wallets.
- It is always said, "a man's stomach is a way to his heart". So try cooking some exotic dishes for him and surprise him by setting a candle light dinner for two when he comes back from work.
- Cuddle around him while you two watch television or are out on a movie date. This will give them comfort and warmth.
- Cater to all his needs. Try to take out quality time for him on week ends and even on week days. Consider taking a long vacation together, this will help you to get closer to him.
- If your boyfriend has some bad habit, do not be too harsh on him, instead you can talk to him about it in a cool manner, which will help him to understand your point of view, and it would also make him get rid of that habit.
- Give him small gifts on regular basis. Buy things for him that he wants or likes the most. This will make him aware of the fact that you know really well about the things he likes and dislikes the most.
- Call him when he is out of town on a business meeting and ask him about the progress and proceedings of this work. This will help in removing some of his stress and would make him feel fresh.